Fast & effective procedure to combat the signs of ageing
Harley Street Anti Wrinkle treatments
Muscle-relaxing injections usually contain botulinum toxin which blocks the nerve impulses responsible for muscle contraction. As a result, movement is decreased and skin appears smoother. Effects may last three to four months.
Dermal fillers are often used on deeper laughter and frown lines to plump the skin. Juvederm, manufactured from hyaluronic acid, is one of the better known brands. Effects may last up to a year.
The cost of anti-wrinkle injections is normally defined by the number of units given. The units required varies by payment, effects desired and complaint but the measurement itself is universal.
Treatment time for muscle relaxants and dermal fillers can vary, but the average time is around 15 minutes. After the treatment you will need no down time meaning can fit your anti-wrinkle injections into your daily activities – perfect for those with busy schedules and lives.
What happens during the appointment?
The consultation with your doctor should include a discussion about your background and medical history so the treatment can be tailored appropriately. Upon application, the doctor will enclose the area to be treated and examine your ability to move certain muscles and create particular facial expressions. Many injections are applied to the area of concern, with each administered to a pre-determined depth and containing a specific volume of fluid.
- Smoothed lines and reduced wrinkles.
- Rejuvenated and revitalized appearance.
- A natural and relaxed appearance to your skin.
- Improved self-esteem and confidence in your youthful look.
- Potential to improve migraines and headaches.
- Medically beneficial for blephroplasm, a muscle condition affecting the eyes.
- Can also be used to treat excessive sweating prevalent in the underarms, hands and feet.
Book your FREE consultation TODAY
Call 020 8616 4660