Get a fuller, more youthful and fresh-faced look
Dermal filler injection is considered the most advanced and effective solution for harnessing signs of ageing and combatting wrinkles. It is administered directly to the area of concern, allowing the skin to immediately plump, producing a natural, dewy glow.
Who is the target market?
Dermal fillers are most commonly requested by females over the age of 30 concerned by wrinkles, fine lines and laughter or smile lines. Those with damaged skin can also benefit significantly from dermal fillers and achieve astounding results. Treatments can be adapted to suit most budgets.
What results can I expect to see?
The post-operative results are immediate and significant, with skin appearing younger, tighter and dewier. This can last for up to six months. Both facial skin and lips may benefit from this treatment. Dermal fillers are low risk, with any complications being extremely rare. Recovery time is negligible and the patient can maintain their lifestyle with no downtime.
What is Scupltra?
Sculptra filler acts as a second skin, allowing heavy wrinkles, folds and creases on the face to be removed without surgery. The active ingredient is a forceful collagen stimulator, which causes the skin to significantly plump and lift to reveal a younger look. The results are stronger than those achieved by dermal fillers and are ideal for those customers requiring a more dramatic effect.
Benefits & information for a new client considering Scupltra
Harmful sun rays, the passage of time and air pollution can all take their toll on our skin. For those who experience deeper lines and pronounced signs of ageing and do not wish to consider invasive surgery, Sculptra may be the answer.
Is it safe?
A certificate of a healthy body and clear skin are required ahead of this treatment in order to prevent unnecessary risk, such as infection. If you have sensitive skin, you may want to consider dermal fillers to minimise any potential side effects. Before any treatment, it is important to find a doctor and have a full consultation to discuss the right options for you and your skin. Ensure you have all the information you need, declare your medical history and ask all the questions you have before making a decision.
Steps involved in the procedure
The physician first inspects and assesses the individual, performing complete evaluation including natural face tone, contour and also general appearance prior to augmenting the inside skin.
- The physician marks the locations or points where fillers will be injected
- Pores are cleansed with a medicated antibacterial agent to ensure optimum conditions for surgery and prevent chances of infection
- Currently dermal fillers already contain a quantity of anaesthetic agent, and therefore it may not be necessary to further numb the area. However, in most cases, a topical anaesthetic agent is first used on the pores and skin, particularly on the sites for injection to ensure the client’s comfort
- Once the anaesthesia has become effective, the fillers are then injected into the skin. The duration of the procedure is dependent upon the scope of the corrective treatment
- After the treatment, the face is once again cleansed with an antibacterial agent. An icepack is then positioned on the face to counteract swelling and discomfort
- There is no recovery period for dermal fillers. Patients should refrain from applying pressure on the sites involving injection but full guidelines will provided by the cosmetic surgeon or clinician. Patients are able to apply make-up to their skin immediately after surgical treatment if they so wish.
- The results are usually immediate and endure. The patient will look instantly more youthful, with improved contour and plumpness of the skin.
What fillers are used to fix
- Adding volume and smoothing out the deep creases that run from the nose to the mouth (called nasolabial folds or laugh lines).
- Plumping thin lips and smoothing out vertical lines around the edges of the lips.
- Augmenting cheeks to enhance their shape, often restoring youthful fullness.
- Filling out depressions (hollows) under the eye area.
- Increasing volume to fill out gauntness in the lower cheek or temple area, which most often occurs due to fat pads shifting beneath the surface of skin.
Book your FREE consultation TODAY
Call 020 8616 4660